This module allows:
- Control of CMYK Fogra & IDEAlliance proofs
- Creation of custom RGB & CMYK control ranges
- Control of printer stability
- Comparison between two test charts (for example IT8 or ECI
A very fun module which allows you to display and compare in 3D:
- The measured samples
- The colors of a table (for example PANTONE, RAL, etc ...)
- The gamuts of the icc profiles
- The gamuts of the jpeg and Tiff
Another very fun module to display the reflectance curves of the measured colors and the spectral curves of the illuminants. This tool can be useful for:
- Analyzing the white of papers
- Analyzing the quality of light sources
The Color Table module is a major module of the Coraye solution. It allows to create, edit and convert color tables. These tables will then be useful for:
- Standardizing the color table exchanges between the software used by creatives (Adobe Suite or Coreldraw) and the software used by printers (RIP) for example.
- Carry out color research
- Create test charts for printing control.
- Create personalized targets for characterization.
This area on the left displays the files imported or created by Coraye. A pictogram located to the left of the file name indicates the type of file (Colors, illuminants, color tables, icc profiles, pictures, control files, etc.)
To use the files, just check the box, select or drag & drop the file depending on how it is used.
The Cyan area (Information relating to the selected file)
This area located on the right, displays the information associated with the file that is selected in the left column. In the example below, the information displayed corresponds to the "Green" color sample which is selected in the left column.
The White area (The central area for display)
This central area displays the instructions during the procedures (Calibration, quality control, measurement, etc.), the color tables and the graphic representations of the Gamut Viewer and Spectral modules.
The green zone (Online help)
Thanks to the keywords written in this search bar, you can access our online tutorials directly from your Coraye software.
The Red zone (Device and plugins management)
In this area at the top right, you can check if your spectrophotometer is correctly recognized by Coraye and access the management of plugins via the cogwheel (Settings).
The standard observer depends on another factor than the angle of observation or the field of vision. Two values were retained by the C.I.E. (2 ° and 10 °). Observe 2 ° is used in the field of printing where the color is looked at closely (magazines e.g.) Observe 10 ° is used in the industrial field where the color is viewed from afar (cars e.g.)
Menu Config / Illumination
This option allows you to define the default value of the illuminant that will be used when calculating the icc profiles.
Menu Config / Expert
The "Expert" mode allows you to unlock advanced features.
Menu Config / Screen mode
The "Screen mode" option allows you to use the light or dark mode of the graphical interface.